Wednesday, 14 December 2016


    I find that I have a need to update my Blogger site this evening after reading a fellow Blogger's post on one of my favourite Alt-Media websites. An Alt-Media website is different from a casual blogger's site by having a few or multitude of guest or resident writers going off on some topic or event that interests them or heaven forbid, is trending on the net currently. The writer/investigative journalist lends credence to their article by being well read by their audience, somewhat factual in their presentation and striving to be grammatically correct at all times.

    I have read thousands of posts/articles from numerous investigative writers since 2004 and have been thoroughly informed or entertained for countless hours in front of my computer. Lately though, I have noticed a slight change in the seriousness or legitimacy of a lot of the stories published on my Go To sites these days. What with the mind-boggling corruption of the Bush and Clinton Crime Families to Putin and Russia in Syria and now the crazy #PIZZAGATE scandal, the web is a kick-ass treasure trove of great "insider" information that I crave constantly. I never tire of it.

   If TPTB fail to take down or make illegal the Alt-Media and the web as we have come to know and love, then I feel there will be massive changes in the world around us and who will be leading and ruling us in the years to come. I'm going to close this blog/post/rambling now and await the deluge of serious comments that are bound to come shortly thereafter about this very important topic and trend setting event.....Hahahahahahahahahahaha!! Whew.
  

No comments: