I have been reading for so many hours on this wonderful internet lately that I haven't been adding any new posts to my site. Not that anyone has read anything here but that's not the point. I am really depressed and disillusioned and if even a quarter of the shite I have been reading is actually true, then I am very saddened and upset.
This world of ours is slowly coming undone. The powers that be, (the Elite) are moving many plans of theirs into place that threatens to bring down everything that is good in our lives. Control and power and money seem to be the main interest of these super rich families. Certain people want a one world government which has the ability to control everyone still alive with massive debt and futuristic micro-chipping to know what we are doing and probably thinking every minute of the day. Few of us are truely aware of what is happening and from the scores and scores of seemingly intelligent beings debunking, ridiculing and admonishing those that write about it, is very disheartening. Did you know, (probably not) that the world's media and so-called reputable institutions have been slowly sowing the seeds of negative thought into all of us so that our first reaction is to laugh and dismiss ANY accusation or statement as false.
That is the scariest thing for me. There is a worldwide trend in people today, to treat as fact anything that big brother says and treats as lunacy, anything said against the establishment, i.e. " McDonalds, Harvey's and Wendy's have "food additives" that make the hormones in our body turn upside down and cause obesity, depression and bouts of rage in all who eat there regularly."
Al thinking people of this world have to sit up and take notice, we need to act AGAINST the trend, against the plan and do things differently to put certain plans on hold or at least retard their timetable. Here is something really weird for you sceptical types, did you know that Al Queda and the Taliban are actually a fly in the ointment for these Elite planners? They are something that wasn't forseen and accounted for, ha imagine that. If everyone in North America today decided that they wouldn't use money anymore,if we all decided that the barter system or service for goods was better for us, the Elite families would lose control of 400 million people. Say I wanted to get my tooth fixed, so I looked at the guy's wonky photocopier and fixed it for him in payment for his service. If I wanted a farmer's vegetables for my dinnertable, I could give him cut wood from my backyard in payment. It's that simple people. Another thought I had from perusing the internet is the many ads showing free energy, I could get plans to build a magnetic generator or my very own wind turbine to create loads of energy for my family from just a few dollars outlay. The options could be endless, try to be a little independant and not be so dependant on the establishment. If everyone did just a little bit for themselves, big government will have less control on you. It is your choice how the world ends up.
No comments:
Post a Comment